Name: Chris McCorkle
Podium finishes: 0
Top Ten finishes: 4
Best strength: Herk Hoist and any other strength obstacle
Height: 6’ 2’’
Hometown: Bay, Arkansas
Current residence/location: Jacksonville Beach, Florida
Other Sponsors: Clear Armor, Pro Compression
1) What is your background? High School Athlete: Basketball and Baseball. Lots of running in the Army
2) Why do you use Oral IV? Oral IV helps me replenish what I lose during strenuous workouts
3) How do you prepare and how do you use Oral IV to help? I prepare for races by hydrating the evening prior with Oral IV and water, then right before the race I will take a vile, and during the race, depending on how long the race is, I may take more than one vile during the race.
4) What is your favorite WOD? Rowing and running intervals, one of the toughest
5) Favorite and least favorite exercise? Favorite Exercise is ball slams, least favorite is running in a weight vest.
6) Most memorable event/competition/race? I was in third place in Malibu and had a chance to finish 2nd and missed the Hercules Hoist because I went to the wrong side, it was so slick and 2nd place slipped out of my hands
7) Advice for newbies to Oral IV? Use it during high intensity workouts and during long runs